Astaxanthin Strength in Numbers
DID YOU KNOW!
– 31% of American male adults who have low levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. Studies have shown astaxanthin consumption (at least 6 mg) can steadily increase HDL cholesterol in both healthy and less healthy individuals.
– According to the CDC, high blood pressure, high LDL cholesterol, and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. About half of Americans (49%) have at least one of these three risk factors. Clinical studies suggest that oral supplementation of natural astaxanthin may reduce the risk cardiovascular complications.
– 50% reduction in eye fatigue symptoms of individuals after using astaxanthin for 4 weeks.
– While as little as 2 mg and 4 mg of astaxanthin can provide you with some health benefit, clinical studies have shown that 6 mg provides the body with benefits for heart health, skin health, antioxidant protection, muscle endurance, & more.
– Astaxanthin FOR ATHLETES Endurance athletes can generate 70% more free radicals during exercise than during times of rest, which can lead to muscle fatigue. Astaxanthin has been shown to protect the body from free radicals and improve endurance.
Do you have a low or weak immune system? Boost your immune system naturally with our immune system support vitamins and supplements. Optimal health means strong immune systems, superior cognitive function, healthy cardiovascular systems, overall peak performance and enhanced quality of life. Take control of your health with our scientifically-supported nutrition vitamins, immune supplements and antioxidant defense.
The immune system – which is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues, and organs – defends people against germs and microorganisms every day. In most cases, the immune system does a great job of keeping people healthy and preventing infections. But sometimes problems with the immune system can lead to illness and infection. Be sure to visit our sister site for a complete selection of Isotonix Supplements.